At the Harley Owners Group®, safe riding is a top priority. So, to encourage all our members to ride as skilfully and safely as possible, we offer tuition reimbursement up to US $50* (in the form of a coupon – see guidelines below) for the successful completion of an accredited Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSA) rider training course, including Harley-Davidson Rider's Edge® courses in the U.S. or the outlined courses below for Canada. Successful students will also receive a pin and patch featuring the "Safe Rider Skills" logo.
As a further incentive, H.O.G. chapters with at least 12 members completing a course in a single calendar year will receive special recognition: a Safe Rider Skills plaque.
- You must be a current H.O.G. member on the date the course began, and you must send the proper documentation within three months of the course completion date.
- Reimbursement will be in the form of a H.O.G. coupon, which may be applied toward H.O.G. membership renewal, Authorized Rentals, H.O.G. National or State Rally requests, or H.O.G. and Genuine Harley-Davidson® merchandise.
- Limited to reimbursement for one course annually.
- Maximum reimbursement is US $50, and does not cover the cost of training books, videos, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement coupon and/or pin and patch can be obtained by submitting a completed form with a copy of both course receipt and MSF or Rider's Edge certificate indicating successful completion of the course. Forms are available online.
- After aminimum of 12 members from one chapter complete an accredited rider training course during the 2011 calendar year and have submitted their individual certificates to H.O.G., a Safe Rider Skills chapter plaque will be sent to the sponsoring dealer.